While Messi makes a goal every 69 minutes for Espanyol at the Camp Nou, which basically means that Barça goes to the home derbies by winning 1-0 if he plays the Argentine crack, out of the Estadi, Leo takes 248 minutes to make each goal to the periocos. Messi scored the first of his five goals against Espanyol in the Estadi Lluís Companys, in that derby of the flares that was decided in the 102nd minute with a goal from the Argentine 1-2. The other four goals already scored in the RCD Stadium. In the 2013-14 season, he scored the penalty goal that the derby decided (0-1). In the 2014-15 season he contributed to the 0-2 victory and, finally, last year he doubled in the 0-4 victory. The derby is coming and it is time, as in every previous one of a Barça match, to take a look at the numbers of that monster that is Messi against the rival. The Spanish He has always been one of Argentina’s favorite rivals, capable of even scoring four goals in a match like in the 2011-12 season, when he sealed with a hug to Guardiola the relationship between the two on the eve of the goodbye of the coach of Santpedor. Messi has scored up to 25 goals for parrots during his career, but it is true that with an asterisk. Only 20 percent of them, five, have been away from home. And that last season was able to make two in the 0-4 that fit the Ruby. Just back from Argentina, where he has spent the Christmas holidays, Messi will initially be the owner. Since that storm of Anoeta, do not usually miss the beginning of the year. And Barça, despite being a leader, is in a situation of need because Madrid is two points away and, who knows, if maybe leader at the time the game starts. LaLiga Santander* Data updated as of January 3, 2020 10
It was in SVT Sport, a Swedish television channel. They asked him who seemed better, if Totti, idol of Rome, or Del Piero, his namesake in Juventus. The young soccer player answered “Totti”. The next question was: Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo? Dejan had no qualms about answering Messi, although Cristiano will now be his teammate.The interview concluded with Kulusevski confessing that his team as a child was Chelsea, and that his idol is Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who is back in Milan. In this inventory period of signings, The Juventus of Turin closed an agreement with Dejan Kulusevski. This Swedish midfielder of Macedonian origin stamped his signature and became part of the Vecchia Signora after the relevant medical examination. His contract binds him to the bianconero club until 2024, although He will play until the end of this season on loan at Parma.However, in Italy they are talking about him for more than his signing. And is that Kulusevsky appeared in an interview before signing for Juve and He made some statements that have not liked his new hobby at all.
The National Health Advocacy Network of Liberia (NHANL) is calling on the National Health Workers’ Association of Liberia (NHWAL) to abort their planned strike action.NWHAL had said few days that they are going to commence a strike action today if their demands weren’t met by the Government of Liberia. Their demands, among others, included the resignation of Health and Social Welfare Minister, Dr. (MD) Walter T. Gwenigale, and his principle deputies, including Dr. (MD) Bernice Dahn and Cllr. Vivian Cherue.NHANL said in a release that if the strike goes on as planned, it will adversely affect the nation’s struggling public health system and expose patients, including those in critical conditions, to serious danger.The network acknowledged the vital roles trussed upon the shoulders of health workers, including nurses pertaining to medications and treatments, assistance to both the patients and physicians/doctors as well as, ensuring that patients are properly examined, comfortable and well taken care of. The group believes that without the nurses, the few doctors wouldn’t know how the patient’s condition was from the night before to the morning, let alone be able to determine whether the patient’s condition might be improving or declining.The Network is asking all health workers, especially nurses to consider the repercussion of a strike and resort to bargain with relevant public health authorities through their leadership, as their absence will have adverse effect ailing public health care system.While asking their colleagues to stay put, NHANL also called on the government, through the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, and the House and Senate’s Committees on Health to do everything possible to advert the impending strike by initiating discussions with the leadership of NHWAL in order to avoid a situation that put patients at risk, and threaten to sharply erode living standards for nurses and their families.Meanwhile, the Network will on hold a strategic planning workshop February, 27 and 28 in Monrovia and subsequently launch a research that would seek to document health challenges in the County, underscoring access and quality of public and private health care with the aim of identifying drivers of maternal and child mortality, and proffering recommendations to stakeholders in order to find solutions. Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Grand Gedeh County Senator Isaac Nyenabo scored political and legislative points on his colleagues again when he scuttled a plenary decision to request President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf to retire her Health and Social Welfare Minister, Dr. Walter T. Gwenigale.A special block within the Liberian Senate comprising 15 Senators last week voted in favor of a motion requesting “President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf to recall Health and Social Welfare Minister, Dr. Walter Gwenigale, and honorably retire him.”The group of senators cited “health condition” as the reason for their decision.However, during the call for votes, Grand Kru and River Gee Senators Cletus Wortorson and Frederick Doe Cherue voted against the motion, while Grand Gedeh Senator Nyenabo announced a motion for reconsideration, a move that largely stalled the entire process and dashed the hope of the opposition block, a legislative commentator asserted.Motion for ReconciliationThe Grand Gedeh County lawmaker has been successful in stalling the quest of some of his colleagues to force Dr. Gwenigale into retirement.The intent for filing a motion for reconsideration is to “Filibuster and Buy more time, aimed at convincing the presiding officer to consider previous arguments provided by a senator during the debate but was not considered by his/her colleagues.”In a conversation with the Daily Observer over the weekend, Senator Nyenabo disclosed that he intends to introduce his motion on the second Tuesday of this month, in keeping with their rules that provide that a Motion for Reconsideration when filed, has three session days to bring back the subject for legislative action.Interestingly, Nyenabo has been successful in achieving the goals for such motion based on a constitutional requirement that compels the Legislature to adjourn session after the elapse of the emergency period.Article 87 (a), “Emergency powers do not include the power to suspend or abrogate the Constitution, dissolve the Legislature, or suspend or dismiss the Judiciary; and no constitutional amendment shall be promulgated during a state of emergency.Where the Legislature is not in session, it must be convened immediately in special session and remain in session during the entire period of the state of emergency.”Thursday November 6 marks the end of the 90 day State of Emergency announced by President Johnson Sirleaf on August 6, 2014.Nyenabo argued that said decision of the 15 Senators to ask the President to retire Minister Gwenigale violates Article 56 a) of the Constitution, which gives the power to the President to appoint and fire, and those appointees work at the will and pleasure of the President.Judging from these constitutional provisions and in keeping with the Senate rules, the Grand Gedeh County Senator and former President Pro Tempore has again trounced the entire plenary of the Senate in achieving a critical but cardinal decision in their political history.As was done in cases involving the Liberian Senate and Madam Mary T. Broh, President Sirleaf’s second letter during the emergency period requesting for more power, a similar motion was filed by Senator Nyenabo, thereby placing hold on these two critical issues.Meanwhile, legislative analysts believe that the decision to retire Dr. Gwenigale as proffered by some members of the Senate will gain no results since the matter can no longer be discussed ahead of defeating Nyenabo’s motion.Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
An American non-profit organization, Children’s Wish Foundation International (CWFI), has appealed to the government to waive taxes on items it brings into the country for humanitarian purpose. CWFI is piloting its humanitarian programs in Liberia and many other African countries.CWFI’s Chief Field Agent, Victor N. Garpulee, told the Daily Observer that his appeal for a tax waiver comes against the backdrop that clearing goods imported to the country for the organization’s work has become costly and sometimes difficult.“CWFI-USA in March 2015 sent us used clothes, toys, among others items, worth US$13,500 through one of the local cargo carriers. But we only succeeded on September 2, 2016 to clear the items from the Roberts International Airport (RIA), a situation that caused us to lose so much money while in the process of clearing the items,” Garpulee said.He said items sent to them were not for business purposes.“All the things are intended for us to give to at least 700 children who lost their parents during the Ebola outbreak and other people who are in need of help,” he said.The items, he explained, will be distributed in Margibi and Grand Bassa counties very shortly.Garpulee also appealed to the Liberia Revenue Authority (LRA) to consider reducing or cancelling tax payments on items meant to help the suffering population.A communication from the office of the USA Director of CWFI said the entity would appreciate it if government drops taxes on imported humanitarian goods.Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
…3rd attempt in 2 weeksThe Reliance Settlement Mandir, located in East Canje, Berbice was broken into on Tuesday evening and several pieces of sound equipment were removed.The Reliance Settlement Sanatan MandirThe discovery was made on Wednesday when devotees showed up to conduct routine activities and cleaning. They immediately noticed that the south-facing door was ajar.Among the missing items were a music system connected to an amplifier, microphones and electrical cables. The losses were pegged at over $450,000.A report was filed and the Police are continuing their investigations.This robbery comes less than one week after the Reliance Veda Centre, which is housed in the same compound, was broken into for the second time in two weeks.Last Sunday, a cultural programme was facilitated at the Centre. Organisers left the premises late into the night and did not notice any suspicious activities. The following morning, however, it was discovered that the building was broken into and ransacked.An assessment showed that no major items were taken since all valuables were removed after the previous incident. However, persons at the Centre indicated that no action was taken to apprehend the suspects.Meanwhile, they are calling for assistance to replace the items, which are important in the conducting of services.
1 Juventus have not given up hope of signing Manchester United playmaker Juan Mata, according to reports in Italy.talkSPORT told you back in January about the Italian champions’ interest in the Spaniard, who has scored eight goals this season.Juventus were told then that they had no chance of signing the 26-year-old, with manager Louis van Gaal seeing the former Chelsea man as an integral part of his plans.However, according to Sky Italia, Juve have not given up hope of signing Mata and are to make a renewed approach this summer.Boss Massimiliano Allegri is reportedly a huge fan of the Spain international and has asked the club’s directors to enquire after his services.Manchester United are said to still have no plans of parting with Mata, who they signed from Chelsea for £37.1m in January 2014. Juan Mata in action for Manchester United
Otway Golf NewsA certain past club captain and president must have been looking down on his son, current club captain Martin Duffy, when Martin was blessed with perfect weather conditions for his captain’s day last Saturday.Male members, ladies, and visitors enjoyed ideal conditions on the course,which was set up relatively trouble free, apart from a couple of tricky pin positions at the second and eight. The high temperature was matched by high scoring, as Mark Friel showed great composure to finish a very steady round with 46 stableford points.Noel Kiernan just nipped 2nd place on BoT from Paul Murray, both on 44 pts, while Damian Gallagher took the gross.First nine went to Philip Friel, with the back nine going to Martin O’Reilly, who also made the ‘shot of the day’ to get nearest the pin prize.Dan Canning topped his steady round with a monster off the tee at the third, to give him the longest drive. The ladies section was won by young Anne Cullen on BoT from Therese Farrell, while the Declan Martin took the visitors section just ahead of Michael McFadden.Well done to all participants, and to Captain Martin and his helpers for a fabulous day and night of golf, grubb, music and craic.This Sunday 6th July it’s back to action for the gents in Otway, with the Lennon Festival competition.GOLF NEWS: MARK FRIEL WINS THE CAPTAINS DAY AT OTWAY was last modified: July 1st, 2014 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:golfNoticesOtwaySport
Boateng is rated at £50m by Bayern Top nine Premier League free transfers of the decade Boateng won six league titles, three German Cups and the 2013 Champions League with Bayern RANKED IN DEMAND Cavani ‘agrees’ to join new club and will complete free transfer next summer LIVING THE DREAM The biggest market value losers in 2019, including Bale and ex-Liverpool star 4 Where every Premier League club needs to strengthen in January 4 Man United joined by three other clubs in race for Erling Haaland City signed Boateng from Hamburg for £10.4m in 2010 but sold him to Bayern for a £1m profit just a year later LATEST TOP WORK LATEST TRANSFER NEWS Manchester United have been offered Jerome Boateng for £50million by Bayern Munich after the centre-back failed to complete a move to Paris Saint-Germain.Boateng, 29, is being lined up as a potential alternative to Barcelona’s Yerry Mina, who held talks with United this week. 4 The German defender spent a year with rivals City in 2010/11 but struggled in England.After returning to his homeland with Bayern, he became one of the world’s leading center-halves and has won the last six Bundesliga titles with the club.He was rumoured to be on the verge of a switch to PSG this week but the deal hit a snag, according to the Mail.They now claim United are ready to pounce as Jose Mourinho looks to shore up his defensive options. moving on Tony Cascarino backs Everton to sign two strikers for Carlo Ancelotti The Portuguese boss signed Eric Bailly and Victor Lindelof in his first two summers at Old Trafford.But the former spent most of last season injured, while Swede Lindelof failed to impress after a £31m move from Benfica.English duo Chris Smalling and Phil Jones ended up as first choice towards the end of last season, but Mourinho wants an upgrade.Argentine Marcos Rojo is set to leave United, with Everton and Wolves linked. Chelsea confident of beating Man United and Liverpool to Sancho signing Kevin De Bruyne ‘loves Man City and wants to keep winning’, reveals father Liverpool’s signings under Michael Edwards – will Minamino be the next big hit? Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Ndidi bid, targets named, Ozil is ‘skiving little git’ Mina may be squeezed out of Barcelona by the influx of Brazilians at the Nou Camp REVEALED Boateng would be a safer option than Mina, who at 23 has been in European football for just a year with Barcelona and played only six times in his debut campaign.But an excellent World Cup for Colombia, with three goals in four games including against England, has put him on the radar of many top European clubs.Mina, 23, could be forced out by the limitations placed on non-EU players in La Liga.Spanish clubs are only allowed to register three players not from the EU, and although Barca have sold Brazilian Paulinho, they need the spaces for new signings Arthur and Malcom, to go alongside Philippe Coutinho. three-way race 4 targets targets